Arrange the statements given alongside in the correct order and then fill in the numbers in the cotton bolls accordingly. The first two have already been done for you.
1. Swapna sells the cotton to the trader.
2. Customers buy those shirts in a super market.
3. Trader sells cotton to the Ginning Mill.
4. Garment exporters buy the cloth from merchants for making shirts.
5. Yarn dealers or merchants give the yarn to the weavers.
6. The exporter sells shirts to the business person from the U.S.A.
7. Spinning mill buys the cotton and sells yarn to the yam dealers.
8. Weavers return with the cloth.
9. Ginning mill cleans the cotton and makes it into bales.