What is the difference between regular reflection and diffuse reflection of light? Name one object which can produce regular reflection of light and another which produces diffuse reflection of light.
REGULAR REFLECTION OF LIGHT
DIFFUSED REFLECTION OF LIGHT
● Regular reflection occurs from a polished or even surface.
● The reflected rays are parallel always.
● A plane mirror produces regular reflection of light.
● Diffused reflection occurs from any uneven surface.
● The reflected rays are not parallel ever.
● A wall or piece of paper produces diffused reflection of light.