State five uses of artificial satellites.
Artificial satellites are manmade and are launched from the Earth. They revolve around the Earth much closer than earth’s natural satellite, the moon. They have many practical applications. Following are the uses of artificial satellites:
● They are used for forecasting weather.
● They are used for transmitting television and radio signals.
● They are also used for telecommunication and remote sensing.
● They help in scientific research.
● They are used in Global positioning system (GPS).