Tick the correct Answer.
Which is caused by the sudden movements of the earth?
(c) Flood plain
Volcano is caused due to sudden movement of the interiors of the earth which causes a vent on the surface of the earth.
(a) Sea shore
(b) Mushroom rock
(c) River of ice
(iv) Sand dunes
(e) Vibrations of earth
(f) Sea cliff
(g) Hard bed rock
Solve the crossword puzzle with the help of given clues.
2. Loop like bend of river
4. Solid form of water
7. Moving mass of ice
9. Sudden descent of water in bed of river
11. Natural cavity on weak rocks formed by action of waves
12. Embankment on river that keeps river in its channel
13. Large body of sea water
14. Dry area where sand dunes are found
15. Small hill of sand piled by action of wind
16. Flat plain formed by river deposits during time of flood
1. Rise and fall of water caused by friction of wind on water surface
3. Flow of water in channel
5. Steep perpendicular face of rock along sea coast
6. Debris of boulder and coarse material carried by glacier
8. Crescent shaped lake formed by river meander
10. Fine sand deposited by action of wind
13. Isolated mass of rising steep rock near coastline
14. Alluvial tracts of land at mouth of river formed by river deposits