If you had lived in the Roman Empire, where would you rather have lived – in the towns or in the countryside? Explain why.
If I had lived in Roman Empire then I would have lived in towns because of the following three reasons:-
1. There was no scarcity of food items in town
2. Better facilities were available in towns as compared to the countryside even during famines.
3. Better means of enjoyment and entertainment were available in towns.
4. Towns were hub for art, music and culture with various learning activities.
5. Better employment facilities were available in towns.