Listen NCERT Audio Books to boost your productivity and retention power by 2X.
Give one word for each of the following with regard to industry. The number of letters in each word are hinted in brackets.
(i) Used to drive machinery
(5) P …….
(ii) People who work in a factory
(6) W …..
(iii) Where the product is sold
(6) M ……
(iv) A person who sells goods
(8) R …..
(v) Thing produced
(vi) To make or produce
(11) M …..
(vii) Land, water and air degraded
(9) P …..
Solve the puzzle by following your search horizontally and vertically to find the hidden answers:
1. Textiles, sugar, vegetable oil and plantation industries deriving raw materials from agriculture are called.
2. The basic raw material for sugar industry.
3. This fibre is also known as the 'Golden Fibre'.
4. Iron ore, coking coal, and limestone are the chief raw materials of this industry.
5. A public sector steel plant located in Chhattisgarh.
6. Railway diesel engines are manufactured in Uttar Pradesh at this place.